Friday, August 19, 2005

Making love to you was never second best

The problem with using song lyrics for titles is that I always then want to type the next line in here. I'm doing it anyway:

I saw the world crashing all around your face
Another problem is that I never want to use the same song twice, but there are some songs that are just so good. What a world!

Linda actually replied to my letter... my heart overflowed with joy. She even asked me about my opinions, which makes me feel bad about the whole experiment thing and I'm going to drop that whole thing. Are my insecurities bothersome? I suppose they must be. But how can I help it? Eeyore and I are linked.

Mark is coming over to install the All In Wonder replacement (that's right.. I scored a TV Tuner out of this)... hopefully all goes well.

No comments: