Thursday, August 11, 2005

I worship all your handsome words

One thing I don't do in arguments that seem rather popular with other people: Tell the other person to leave, or make myself inaccessible. I don't like to hurt people, I guess... maybe I crave reconciliation. I mean, I can see situations where I would want someone to leave, but they would have to be very extreme and not something silly like an argument over trivial things. Maybe I just have more foresight than most people when I'm in an argument, but I don't ever want to say things that will put a relationship beyond repair.

Eric Lindros for 1.5 million. What the heck are the Leafs doing?

Things are worse on the Richard front. Still, I have hope it will be better. He must decide to beat it. He must. Mark and Linda are still not in the best of terms, despite my best efforts. I'm not sure when Mark became so intolerant of Linda's difficulties, but it seems irrational. He claims he just doesn't want to deal with her anymore, but he's being just as unforgiving as she is. Why waste our little time together on this? I don't know. I can't get enough time with them and I can't imagine wasting it being angry.

No comments: