Friday, August 12, 2005

Imagine what my body would sound like slamming against those rocks

I saw that episode of Futurama again last night. Yes, the most profoundly sad episode of Futurama ever. Poor Fry. You'd never think love from a cyclops would be so hard to obtain.

I've been reading random blogs. It is a lot like Russian roulette... for every five duds you get one winner (loser?). I did find one really amusing post at http://purplepowwow.blogspot.com though. Working in thrift store sounds like an adventure. There are some blog crimes out there though, that I hope never to commit. Some of them are:

1) Clutter your page with crap. Do we really need every inch of space filled with content?
2) Blogs about politics. You are about the 1 billionth person to post on any topic concerning politics. If you live in California, all your opinions about political issues are void. The whole state is like America's one big publicity stunt... it's sickening.
3) Blogs by parents. All they do is talk about their kids. Orbit some other planet.
4) Stupid truncations. Like u r 4ever going 2 b stupid.
5) Blogs from the point of view of pets. It was amusing when the first person did it. Stop now.

I spoke with Linda two nights ago. I forgot about not injecting myself into the conversation... I hope I'll remember next time. I am totally feeling like dog poo that she received an invitation to the concert too late. I can't believe Mark was so stubborn that he didn't even invite her yesterday. I mean, it'd be too late, but it'd still be better than not inviting her at all.

It's 2:15pm and no one has told me what the plan is for pickups. We are the superstars of planning. For the first time in a long time, I was completely bored yesterday. I just sat around trying to decide what to do to cure my boredom for a long time. It didn't help that the PS2 was in use and I really wanted to play Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm so close to the end.

3 comments:

blahlaha said...

Lol, so true about the parent's and pet blogs. Grrr...drives me insane.

An Englishman abroad said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog. I feel I must say that roleplaying books are far from boring, in fact they are amzing, especially White Wolf ones. However, Rob has the amazing ability to make ANYTHING boring. So, that's my excuse.

simply not edible said...

I must say I can see where that 1st and 4th point come from. That's just annoying. As for the rest, well, it's a matter of opinion really. I find those annoying to, but I still manage to tolerate.