Sunday, September 19, 2004

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?

No Leo yet.

I wonder how the fact that people can read these logs is affecting my writing, or maybe even affecting my ability to be open and honest here. I wonder how it affects anyone with similar journals. In the back of our minds, we know that whatever we record has the possibility of going back to the people we write about.

It was strange today. Sabrina was supposed to come over, but she disappeared for ever and didn't respond. I was going to call her but I figured she was busy. I think I was right... she didn't reply to my query about what she was doing tonight and logged off. Such power in IMs and emails...

Nads' mom and dad came over and we celebrated her mom's birthday. We didn't do a whole lot, but she seemed to be happy. We all took a nap at one point or another... that was pretty bizarre.

No comments: