Thursday, September 23, 2004

The cat came back...

Not exactly the very next day, but Leo is back!!! I wonder if my prayer did anything... is this providence?

I'm in some sort of videogame funk... I've quit Warcraft cold turkey, I've been kinda obsessing over Sims 2, but... I find myself not wanting to play it when i'm really tired. I think about starting SW:KoToR, but it seems like a long endeavour that I can't bring myself to get into. Something is wrong with me.

DDR Extreme comes out tomorrow.

I interviewed my first candidate with my VP. I added some tough questions and she didn't exactly answer those questions to my satisfaction. Are these questions unfair? They're purely analytical...

How many McDonald's are there in Ontario?
List 3 reasons why manhole covers are round.

No comments: