Monday, November 07, 2005

Where would we walk? Where would we run?

I like taking the same tests as my friends and seeing if we get similar results. These are tests from Linda's livejournal... we both have Butterfly eyes, but her life is a whopping .3 higher!

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.3
Mind:
6.7
Body:
5.3
Spirit:
6.8
Friends/Family:
5.3
Love:
7.3
Finance:
7.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


butterflyeyes
BUTTERFLY EYES

You have Butterfly
Eyes!
Positive Traits: Thoughtful,
Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open
Minded
Negative Traits: Elitist,
Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic


Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...interesting quiz. Can't post the table tag but results are:
Life: 6.5
Mind: 5.9
Body: 7
Spirit: 5.9
Friends/family: 4.7
Love: 4.6
Finance: 7.7

Anonymous said...

Here's the other quiz...
RAVEN EYES
You have Raven Eyes!
Positive Traits: Intellectual,Wise, Experienced, Honest, Trustworthy
Negative Traits: Pompous, Condescending, Withdrawn, Pessimistic, Depressed

I don't think I'm condescending or pompous...=)

Scarab said...

To ellen.....says you. haha. just kidding.