Tuesday, November 29, 2005

that they'll never do the things that they wish they could do so well

I have my wishlist up at amazon.com

I chose to do it at .com instead of .ca since they have more stuff, but naturally i don't really care where the products come from. I don't usually like putting in messages for other people here, since I still want this as my personal journal.

So, back to regular programming.

I visited Ellen today. Her ovaries are intact. i'm glad we are comfortable enough that we can talk about her ovaries. We laughed a lot as we are prone to do... there was some disclosure of personal stuff. Some bonding, some complaining about work. Boy, is her company in bad shape. I really hope she had fun, even though we didn't do much but talk. Breaking the monotony of recovery and saving her from daytime TV (everybody gets one!).

When I called her to tell her I was coming today, she seemed surprised. She thought I was just saying I was going to visit in our previous correspondence. Am I some kind of insincere monster?

The modded gang (+Tim -Richard) had some good times on Monday. We actually beat the Lord of the Rings co-operative board game... man it was hard. I realized how uncomfortable with any sort of attention, even good attention near the end of the night when everyone was laughing at some wacky thing i did (i wasn't thinking).

No comments: