Saturday, July 23, 2005

I hope your rules and wisdom choke you

I am so addicted to Battlefield 2. As usual Mark and Richard has me hooked and they're busy doing other things so I'm left to play alone (online) all the time. However, still fun. I'm just discovering the joy of Special Forces... it's like taking your first baby steps.

I had a close encounter with my computer. It started smoking like crazy and there was a burning smell. Thank God it turned out to be just the power supply, and I replaced it with an uber-quiet one. Go thermaltake! It was cheap, it has connectors for future expansion, and it has more power than my previous one.

Someone recommended that I try out Maple Story. It's free, it's anime, it's an MMORPG, so I'm going to check it out. I was hoping for more Secret of Mana-esque style of play, but it doesn't look that way from the screenshots. Still, how can you argue with free? I don't know about this business with having to log in to their website (not the game) only with IE, though. Everyone knows Firefox is where it's at.

... wow. This entire post was entirely too Penny-Arcade.

No comments: