Thursday, November 04, 2004

Times 1, Times 2

I've stolen this from Linda's livejournal. She stole it from smushbox.


Three things I'm wearing right now:

1- Black socks
2- Wedding ring
3- Clear contacts
Three things on my desk:
1- Headphones
2- Mooncake
3- Post-It pad
Three things I want to do before I die:
1- Write a book
2- Learn Japanese
3- Get a Masters degree
Three good things about my personality:
1- I'm loyal
2- I'm easy-going
3- I'm loving
Three bad things about my personality:
1- I'm lazy
2- I'm empathy-challenged
3- I'm unwise
Three things I like about my body:
1- My metabolism
2- My immune system
3- My lips
Three things I don't like about my body:
1- My nose
2- My bones
3- My eyes
Three things most people don't know about me:
1- I don't lie, except to my mom
2- I'm really emotional
3- I'm not Swedish
Three things I say the most:
1- "Well..."
2- "That's retarded"
3- "Okay, but it's your funeral"
Three places I want to go:
1- Japan
2- England
3- Sweden
Three names I go by:
1- Don Tam
2- Ho Yen
3- Don McDougall
Three screen-names I have had:
1 - Thragar
2 - Diaphanous
3 - Sewerrat

No comments: