Thursday, January 27, 2005

I said "You look so fine and I really want to make you mine"

I realized how aptly I named this blog when I broke down and bought World of Warcraft. I am a huge Blizzard fanboy but I had resisted all this time because of the monthly fees and because I knew the game would consume my life. And now it has. I can't stop thinking about it... I want to be home and play.

The worst thing is, I was really having fun with Knights of the Old Republic. I guess I can play that when the server is down or something like that. And I'm sure I can't play WoW for too many hours straight.. right? Oh boy. I'm reading the manual on the bus... I'm looking at community sites when I'm at work. It's almost all I can talk about.

I am supposed to be interviewing someone right now, but it looks like they're not showing up. Bummer.

No comments: